Yep and next they will tell us Oscar will be taking "anger management" courses, the Count will seek help for his Obsesive compulsive disorder and Ernie and Burt will finally come out of the closet and announce its OK to be different...and who the heck is the poofy little red dude elmo anyway? He was never in the show back in the late 70's and early 80's when I used to watch it.....ah the good old days when Mr Hooper was still alive and "Guy Smiley" used to have his game shows.....ah Natsukashi

.....and if anyone needs to go on a diet its the fat bastard Mr Snuffleupagus...

Poor Cookie monster \:\(

Edit: I just remembered a classic childhood memory - associated with Cookie Monster. My friend I and watched the Cookie Monster in action the sneaked into the Kitchen and got a pack of "Griffens Superwine" biscuits and tried to eat them ( demolish them) they way Cookie Monster does - it didnt go down well when my friends mum found us with a destroyed pack of superwines. \:D

"Last year Cookie Monster - originally played by Muppets regular Frank Oz, the voice of Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear - revealed that before eating his first cookie his name was Sid."