Good movies you've seen recently

Yeah, that's the one! & yeah, "Anakin" was easily out-acted by SLJ (no surprises there) but also by "Billy Elliot"!

:lol:

That was more entertaining than watching that movie!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

thats about the mine clearers in Iraq....right? That was tense, I was on edge expecting them to explode every minute.....in fact it was a relief when the movie ended and my body could relax!! :lol: I liked the movie anyway

Hot tub time machine. Its funny as and set on a ski mountain with douchebag ski patrol dudes. A must watch for anyone who enjoys the snow and isnt scared of a few boobies.

That'll be most of the SJ membership then! :D

Hot tub time machine. Its funny as and set on a ski mountain with douchebag ski patrol dudes. A must watch for anyone who enjoys the snow and isnt scared of a few boobies.

That'll be most of the SJ membership then! :D

Sometimes I have my doubts :stir:

I like watching them at the cinema - plus it gives me more time to munch my way through the popcorn without annoying the neighbouring punters!

Have been watching a few of the Studio Ghibli films recently - Laputa:Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, My Neighbout Totoro and Kiki's delivery Service - all very good! :thumbsup:

I may be talking out of my backside here, but didn't Costner's star start to wane as soon as he started directing and/or producing films, instead of just acting in them?? :wakaranai: In any case, The Untouchables is a great film!