Good movies you've seen recently

Just watched Red Dog and cried like a girly-man.

Don't know anyone who has watched it and kept a dry eye

ha ha i cried like a big girl...

I just watched Enemy at the Gates about a sniper during the siege of Stalingrad. good movie.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Koko, I saw Enemy at the gate at the flicks when it first came out in Oz. Must have been at least 5 or 6 years ago.

I agree it is an excellent movie

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched the Hollywood version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

It is much better than the original Swedish version. the girl is heaps better too.

First movie i have seen where the remake is better than the original.

I remember that the original version of The Thing scared the crap out of me when I was younger!! Also want to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Saw Jumper last night - not a particularly good movie but worth seeing for Samuel L. Jackson's white hair! :thumbsup:

I remember that the original version of The Thing scared the crap out of me when I was younger!! Also want to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Saw Jumper last night - not a particularly good movie but worth seeing for Samuel L. Jackson's white hair! :thumbsup:

Jumper......is that with Hayden whatshisface who plays Anakin Skywalker? If its that movie, then its crap. Good idea I thought but Anakin can't act for shit!

I watched "Rebellion" on TV last night. I'd never heard of it but it had Christian Bale, Sean Bean and a few other recognisable actors. It was some post-apocalyptic authoritarian future movie......no wonder I hadn't heard of it, cos it was mince! :lol: