Good movies you've seen recently

The only good Hannibal movie was the original Silence. Hannibal itself was a curious movie, but not sure I'd like to see it again. That eating brain scene at the end! veryshocked

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Definitely ! Jodi Foster is the only Clarice Starling IMO. If it wasn't for Anthony Hopkings it wouldn't have worked because it's never good enough compared to the book. It was great for me because I can put their faces into the books.

have you ever seen Manhunter, which was out before Silence of the Lambs and was the 1st adaptation of Red Dragon. Brian Cox plays Hannibal Lecter, while it was a pretty good movie its nothing compared to SotL and Anthony Hopkins's Lecter. I do the same thing Jynxx, if I've seen the movie then I project those actors onto the characters in the book. So I saw the Bone Collector (with Denzel Washington) before readng any of Jefferey Deaver's other books, so when I read them I always see denzel in the character BUT in the books the character isn't black!! Gets confusing sometimes!!

I have to check it out. Never seen Manhunter. Red dragon is a good read, too.

I read Bone collector before the movie and I thought Denzel was good. He used to do clean roles (good boy image) but I like the darker stuff more.

Jeffery Deaver's brilliant.

Actually I'm not a huge fan of Deaver to be honest, although I've read a few of his books. His endings always have the most unbelieveable twists in the plot (not in a good way) that borders on ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...