Good movies you've seen recently

I watched Shakespeare in Love last night. Pretty good.

Goodfellas on Friday, always rely on that one. Great movie. I hear the BluRay disc one might have Swear-ometer on it. ;\)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Read about that last week actually. Sounds interesting.

And now for something completely different, a friend sent me a box set of DVDs of Monty Python - each Python selected his fave clips from the MP series. Funny shit.

watched Babel last night, TBH dunno what to make of it. It seemed to heading somewhere, I was enjoying it, then it ended for no apparent reason without tying anything up!!

On the plus side there were plenty scenes with Rinko Kikuchi in various states of undress from her school uniform!! \:D

Just watched Deathproof for the first time. I loved it. Its been out for a while but its sooo effing entertaining. You do have to have an fed'up sense of humor to enjoy it I think.

Taratino strikes again. Hot chicks, ultraviolence, and killer dialog. I highly suggest it. But you might not understand if your not a efd'up American.

Continueing from a discussion in a thread about books on Japan, "The Rape of Nanking" came up. Apparently, a documentary (and reputedly a very good one) has been made recently called "Nanking".

Has anyone here seen it?

I'm working my way through the 21 disc "The Hammer Collection" - classic hammor horrors. Some of them actually are horrors, but some really good ones in there.

Into the wild - it's based on a true story of a guy who abandoned all his possessions to achieve independence from modern society. He changed his name to Alexander Supertramp (for some reason) then made his way to Alaska. Interesting stuff.