Good movies you've seen recently

Zero Dark Thirty was a good long look at the work that what went into finding OBL. For me, it dwelt too much on the torture/enhanced interrogation techniques. Once you've seen one torture, you've seen them all right? And really to sanitize it for a cinema audience really made it irritating.

Redemption came at the end of the film with lots of killing. OK as a thriller sort of film, but coming from the same wrtier and director of The Hurt Locker, I felt the film was turned down several notches in the suspense area.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Saw Flight the other day as one of the few films still playing that I wanted to see. Great flight sequence. Good story line, but perhaps let down in the ending. I felt it should've gone the other way.

The Master. Would not have even lifted a finger to see it had it not been Jaoquin Phoenix, the looney rapper. And regrettably, I regret the effort I made to see it and regret the time those people spent in making the movie.

Jaoquin plays a phycho drifter. A real solid portrayal of a character you just grow to hate. Likewise the whole film. This one stinks.

watched all the harry potter movies in the last week or so. Actually far far better than i remember them. The prisoner of azkaban was really fekkin dark. Like scare the kids dark. If id have seen that when i was a kid id have been proper bricking it.

Django Unchained.......entertaining movie. Jamie Fox is good in it. Also its good, in a weird way, to dislike Samuel L Jackson......usually his characters are the ones you like in a movie

I watched Kick Ass the other day ( I was bored ) and found it in the kids lounge.

Pretty funny not a bad way to spend a few hours 3 snowflakes

Naomi Watts was great in that. I would've preferred less gruesome, but the story had to be told realistically I suppose.

Yes pretty lucky to all get out alive they could have told a bit more of the boys story as well