Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Enjoy may not be the correct word for this context. It was all terrifying, horrific, empathy, sad, joyful and inspiring.

The 2004 Tsunami killed 240,000 people in one swoop. This film put the enormity of this event to me.

We left the theatre and went straight home to hug the kid.

Saw "The Impossible"

Some grusomeness but lots of sadness and emotional stuff. I think only people with kids would relate, or people who were actually affected by the 2004 Tsunami

I think everyone would relate.

shit movie you shouldnt watch (even if its pretty obvious that its a shit movie you shouldnt watch, but you might, like me, have found the first one alright, and maybe played the third game and thought "this movie is going to be crap, but awesome!!!"). Its crap alright. Horrendous casting of the leads, and poor carrie anne moss... the only other proper actor in the film makes the worst accent attempt in movie history.

Silent hill Revelations.

So you watched on TV last night as well. I've seen it before without the ad breaks and it's a little better without the flow being interrupted. (but only a little)