Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets hope they put some humour into it this time.

Quatum of Bollocks really was piss poor looking back.

Having said that they are going on about this new one "this time it's personal" involving M or something. For friggs sake, how many times in latter day bonds has it been "this time it's personal".

:wakaranai:

I want a mad Blofeld who wants to take over the world with frikkin' laser equipped sharks and piranhas, a silly henchman, and secret hideouts and stuff.

what was that pierce brosnan one where they were in some ice world? That was for my money the lowest point of any bond film. In fact, id go so far as to say that pierce brosnan was to bond what val kilmer was to batman. I mean, on the surface goldeneye was awesome. But it just wasnt. It was crap. The only thing that made it awesome was the N64 game and having to save that dumb bint tippy tapping on her computer for 5 minutes on the hardest setting whilst waves and waves of bad guys pour in, one of whom always got through... oh! and the five to ten minutes of game time prior to it (which you had to do every time because there was no save game). Jesus, the memories! it took me almost a year to complete it. I cant remember what it opened up? I think it was moonraker or something. Not worth all that time if you ask me :)

what was that pierce brosnan one where they were in some ice world?

>>> Die Another Day. The ice hotel in itself wasn't particularly bad (actually a similar thing exists) the worst part was the invisible car.

I think you are right about Goldeneye.

Remembered to being better than it was.

Brosnan really ended up a real cheesefest and glad he was out.

But, they just don't seem to be able to make them like they used to. :grandpa:

OHMSS, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, that kind of era.... they had some (perhaps sa bit silly) magic going on.