Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Originally Posted By: frannyo
He is certainly a master of accents.
Has he retired? Havent heard of him for ages.

I don't think he's done many films recently, mind you he must be near 100 by now!! biggrin

My personal favourite Connery accent is when he played the Spanish immortal, Ramierez in Highlander.......a Scotsman making no attempt to change his accent playing a Spaniard and a French Canadian doing a woeful attempt to do a Scots one!! lol

I'm not really for or against it, I don't know enough about whether we'd benefit from splitting from the UK, the subject is too polticised. Any info is highly skewed depending on which side of the fence it comes from. If it was to be beneficial then yeah lets do it, but just for the sake of saying "we're independent".....nah. If we were to split from England, then who would we blame when shit goes wrong?? razz

He was living in Marbella, had lived there for ages but dunno if he's still there.

Quote:
doesnt 'make any public appearances', whatever that means!

Sad to say, that usually means someone isn't going to be around much longer. He gave me a lot of great entertainment over the years, so wishing the best to him.

his wife is Spanish so if it was a toss up of living my twilight years (or any for that matter) in the warm, sunny Spanish climes or the cold, wet and grey climes of Scotland I'd be trading my kilt and haggis for a donkey and a sombrero quick smart! lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...