SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
yamayamayama

Good movies you've seen recently

It depends......I try and give it the benefit of the doubt and persevere but there comes a point my brain says "No more" and off it goes

Last night Man of Steel (aka Superman Reboot Again)

Strange one. At times it was a bit Alien, and Batman. All dark and moody. Isn't Supes supposed to be fun?

Bad Neighbours lasted the whole film but should have turned it off after 30Minutes 2 Snowballs only because of the titties

I quite enjoyed Man of Steel.

All of the baddie ships looked like giant insects.

I should add, that isn't the reason i enjoyed it!

I remember first watching that, was pretty shocking.

A Fish Called Wanda.

Quite funny at times.

That one was fun.

Also checked out The Thing as well recently with those brilliant effects.

The walking head. Brilliant.

I watched some shite recently.....Noah....wtf, rock things and hammy acting by Russell Maximus........Heaven is for real....umm... No it's not

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.