Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I'm with grungy on this. Think he's rubbish and what was so special about him in Silence of the Lambs? That silly chilli beans and liver thing?! :confused: Wasn't even in it much.

Top Gun (too)

Tom Cruise will compete against robotic drone pilots in the long-gestating sequel to Top Gun, according to Jerry Bruckheimer, the producer of the 1986 original.

Bruckheimer said Top Gun 2 would update the world of aviation to reflect modern realities, with Cruise positioned as an old-school pilot fighting to prove that man will always triumph over machine.

"The concept is, basically: are the pilots obsolete because of drones? Cruise is going to show them that they're not obsolete. They're here to stay," Bruckheimer told the Huffington Post. He said the sequel was moving closer to reality despite a 28-year gap since the late Tony Scott's original movie hit cinemas.

"We've been trying to get that movie made for 30 years, and I think we're getting closer and closer," said Bruckheimer. "Don [simpson, fellow producer] and I tried to develop something; we didn't succeed. Cruise took over, and he tried to develop something, and he didn't succeed. Now we're back at it."

Fatal Attraction.

In it, Michael Douglas plays Michael Douglas and Glenn Close is actually rather ugly and scary, even before she does scary stuff.

I also watched Basic Instinct.

In it, Michael Douglas plays Michael Douglas and gets into even further trouble with a female.

God knows what Catherine Zeta Jones thinks about all his fannying about.

I also recently watched The Perfect Murder.

In it, Michael Douglas plays Michael Douglas and gets into all sorts of trouble with a female.

Is that the one where he gets cancer from performing oral sex?

In it, and surprisingly, he doesn't actually have any sex at all.

He's just trying to get rid of the annoying Coldplay singer's annoying wife. Who, at the time of filming this documentary, was actually his (Michael's) wife.