Good movies you've seen recently

First Blood was ace. I liked it a lot.

Idealogical; returning vet, treated like a vagrant, hounded out because he seemed undesirable in a small world town. John Rambo standing up for his citizen's rights. Rights of a hero returning from fighting for his country and just wanting to pass through.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Seen a few decent movies recently.

Frozen- New disney movie. Very progressive in a lot of ways, strong female leads, and 'prince' who is ok with her being so strong, a gay couple (neatly "hidden") , and feel good songs (I'm ok being the way I am kind of thing)

Catching Fire- Second Hunger Games book/movie. Read all the books way back when. Good adaptation. But reminded me how sad the story was in the first place. Not a lot of happiness and not a movie for preteens and below.

Lucky Number Sleven- Very violent and gory movie with bunch of strong actors- Freedman, Willis, Liu, Hartnett. Story of an unlucky guy caught in the middle of a gang war between two bosses.Very funny at parts.

I just watched the Crash Reel, about Kevin Pearce.........very sobering and makes me think about the real dangers involved in the sport we/I love.

Just caught it too. Never going to do any double corks but I could get hurt doing something just as simple... Time to buy a helmet.