Good movies you've seen recently

I know there's another movie thread but its for new flicks.

I watched "Copland" last night. It has some decent actors in it, the surprise of the package being Sylvester Stallone. I never thought I'd say I thought he was good in a movie, but I really thought he was. I really enjoyed it.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I saw The Firm over the weekend, it enjoyed it more than I remembered when it first came out.

Also saw a movie called Boiler Room recently about stockbrokers, that was interesting. Ben Affleck did a lot of swearing.

Apart from Sixth Sense, they've been pretty poor. I watched Unbreakable for the second time recently and it was just so boring. And as for Signs. wakaranai.gif They were just very very silly aliens.

Saw "DAre mo shiranai" (Nobody Knows) at the weekend and was really impressed. Can see why the actor playing the boy got an award at Cannes. Also really well directed. Reccomend it to all, comes with the Farquah "satisfaction or your money back" Guarantee!! ;\)

Hi bag,

leg is good for surfing/walking, but no running.

arm is 100%, but only made it twice to the snow this season

thanks for asking!

almost too embarrased to admit, but 3 weeks ago i wiped out while surfing, got the leash tangeled around my finger, another wave came and pulled my 9.4 heavy singlefin board and i broke my finger (yes, you can laugh) no big problem though can still work and surf.

maybe i should take up chess instead

ATB

TP

Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi

has anyone seen this J-anime flick? its #39 of all time for all movies on the IMDB, it was called "Spirited Away" and apparently very poorly dubbed into English.

I am wondering is it worth a look?

Pusher of exactly the same file name as TB posted is around on torrent tracker sites like PB

Chess can actually be really dangerous. Sometimes pieces fall on the floor and when you bend over to pick them up, you can take an eye out on the corner of the table. And a significant number of chess players have leaned too far back in their chairs, lost their balance, and bashed the back of their skulls in. Take care now!