Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty on the plane over the pond. I was very pleasantly surprised! Not a challenging film by any means, but a great flick to relax to after a ferw beers on a Sunday evening kind of film.

Also saw:

The Fisher King: very mental- worth a watch, even if just once. Actually didn't think Robin Williams was that great in it. Jeff Bridges however was awesomely despicable.

The Lego Movie: Actually, meh. nice message, but the in-jokes didn't hold up for me.

Watchmen: favourite.

Snowpiercer: DON'T WATCH THIS ON A PLANE. IT WILL RUIN THE MOVIE. It just didn't make sense because of all the editing. I only watched it because the warning before the move suggested it wasn't going to be heavily edited. Seriously, think sunday-afternoon-edition-Robocop edited.

Watched Snowpiercer a few weeks ago not bad 3 snowballs

Saw The Giver last night again nothing flash 3 snowballs

Enjoyed the Butler though 4 Snowballs

Watching Inbetweeners tonight

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Watched this the other evening, quite enjoyable in a rather offbeat way. One character shared by Heath Ledger, Jude Law Colin Ferral & Johnny Depp. Throw in Tom Waits & Christopher Plummer & Lily Cole.

4 :clap: s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's say that you mean at least 2000 times, given the plural:

At 136 minutes length that's 2000 x 136 minutes = 272,000 minutes.

That's a total of over 188 full days watching The Rock.

I suppose the exact total would depend on whether you watch all the credits at the end or not. And just how many thousands of times you have watched it.

Me too!

You'd think that at least they would be more careful than usual if they stuck around.

Especially of that creepy music started playing in the background!

And/or if they wanted to have teen sex.

:grandpa: