Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

In both of those documentaries, I was at times extremely worried about the safety of the President, and thought that there might be some grim endings. Thankfully, that wasn't the case and The Phantom of the Opera (who can't sing) and that other bloke who nobody knows his name saved the day, which was jolly pleasing.

I wonder which happened first. You'd think the White House people would have learned lessons from the first incident.

I saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty on the plane over the pond. I was very pleasantly surprised! Not a challenging film by any means, but a great flick to relax to after a ferw beers on a Sunday evening kind of film.

Also saw:

The Fisher King: very mental- worth a watch, even if just once. Actually didn't think Robin Williams was that great in it. Jeff Bridges however was awesomely despicable.

The Lego Movie: Actually, meh. nice message, but the in-jokes didn't hold up for me.

Watchmen: favourite.

Snowpiercer: DON'T WATCH THIS ON A PLANE. IT WILL RUIN THE MOVIE. It just didn't make sense because of all the editing. I only watched it because the warning before the move suggested it wasn't going to be heavily edited. Seriously, think sunday-afternoon-edition-Robocop edited.