Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

The only movie of his I've liked.....the rest were crud....actually American Gangster with Denzel wasn't too bad. Russell Crowe wasn't playing a leader/saviour of the world so was actually ok

Watched Heat

Last night great Laugh

What did you find laughable about Heat ? Re Russell Crowe I thought he was pretty good in LA Confidential.

Watched Heat

Last night great Laugh

What did you find laughable about Heat ? Re Russell Crowe I thought he was pretty good in LA Confidential.

Melissa Mccarthy and her family

Yesterday we went to the new Gorzilla. It was very very funny. Gorzilla is the hero of the movie and save the world from Moto1 and Moto 2. This time the show down happened in San Francisco so Tokyo tower did not get smashed this time. It look like the the Moto,s were going to do in Gorzilla but he gain the upper hand with a huge tail swipe which put pay to The smaller Moto1. Then he turn his attention to The bigger Moto2. Gorzilla pulled his best move on Moto2 by grabbing Moto2 head and pulling moto2 mouth apart and sends a blasting stream of flames down Moto2 throat. BBQing Moto2 from the inside. This was the climax of the movies which sent me into a fit of laughter.

Saw "Lucy" and "A Most Wanted Man" this week.

The former was a very watchable piece of nonsense of the French film du look genre.

"A Most Wanted Man" was a bit of a disappointment. Great character acting by Philip Seymour Hoffman, fantastic detail but a bland plot which can be summed up in a few words. For the sake of those going to see it I won't sum it up.