Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Ive probably already said this one before. But i just cant love it enough. Paul Giamatti must be my secret favorite actor since hes in two of my all time favorite movies.

This one: Man on the Moon.

And this one: American Splendor.

Man on the moon is a great movie!

What's not is Will Smith's new sci-fi flick, After Earth.....only been on 5 mins and Im thinking about switching it off

Did you?

Save me my time was going to watch that.

No I watched all the way to the end but I wouldn't bother if I was you....it's super crap

Truly putrid, I agree.

A vanity project for Will Smith, isn't it?

Yup......purely to give his son a "big budget" movie.....his son couldn't act if his life depended on it. He is more whiny and annoying than Edward Furlong in Terminator 2 AND Hayden wotshisname, who plays Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars. Pathetic.

Usually I like Will Smith movies, but in recent years he's been trying to take on gritty or deep roles where a modicum of acting is needed.......he should just stick to the comedy/action roles that made him famous.

Pacific Rim.......I'm glad I didn't pay to see that. What's with the really hammy English and Aussie accents?!

One of the worst comes from the boy that was in the Wire and it turns out he's actually English!!

Not a good movie

Gravity.

Beautiful scenery. Stunning.

Good stuff from Clooney and Bullock.

Good suspense even though you expect how it turns out.

Yeah I enjoyed that as well and it didn't go for too long 4 snowballs well worth the 50000Rupiah