Good movies you've seen recently

I get the feeling they have learned the lessons from the rubbish Quantum of Solace and we might be in for a return to a quality more classic kind of Bond movie.

Having said that, I remember there was similar talk of homage and all that before Die Another Day and that didn't turn out so good! :shifty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I watched Prometheus finally.

Wished i had not. rubbish.

second hand giger artwork.

flimsy plot.

hammy acting.

ridley scott has lost the plot!

You' being pretty hard-hearted there kokosoko!

I thought it was ok, until I realised it was a prequel for his Aliens series......felt a bit cheated after that.

flimsy plot.

hammy acting.

I thought it was ok, until I realised it was a prequel for his Aliens series......felt a bit cheated after that.

that makes sense then. it was very alienesque. I wont be watching. Aliens has been done enough already.

flimsy plot.

hammy acting.

that makes sense then. it was very alienesque. I wont be watching. Aliens has been done enough already.

Yeah, by Ridley Scott and James Cameron in two of the best "Aliens" movies that exist.

Watched The Killer Elite last night. Not a remake of the James Caan/Robert Duval one, this is based on the non-fiction account of a team of elite mercenaries hired by an Omani sheik to hunt down four SAS troops that killed his sons. They changed a lot of detail for cinematic purposes, and completely brought in a new ending, but the core of the story is true enough to the book. Pretty good.

The original movie was based on the book, except it was first written as The Feather Men. They changed the name of the book to the current movie title to coincide with a re-release of the movie.