Good movies you've seen recently

just watched the Iron Lady and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.....both were actually quite good. I was surprised that I liked the Iron Lady considering how much is dislike Maggie Thatcher

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I like that movie as well.....wonder what makes actors become shit, Kevin Costner made some good movies then the arse fell out of it and he made piles of shit

I've never really been keen on him, though I do like JFK and what's that other one Thirteen Days, even if he has a fake sounding accent.

Dances with Wolves, The Untouchables, JFK, the one Clint Eastwood directed where KC kidnaps a wee boy, Robin Hood.....all KC movies I like. 13 Days was ok, but a bit cheesy IMO and symptomatic of his slide to shiteness. Actually, I didn't mind the Postman....it was a bit self-indulgent, long winded and little bit too reminiscent of Dances With Wolves...but I thought it was ok.

I just watched beetlejuice for the first time in an age (thanks cracked for mentioning it). Its surprisingly fresh even now. Honestly, cheered me up no end.

Time to watch robocop though.

IN more 80s greatness (though it starts off slowwwwwww), just watched trading places.

Heres the problem with the 80s...

They really have to postcard EVERYTHING eh? Hollywood truly thought its viewers were incapable of following a narrative if every minute detail wasnt drawn out for them.

Either way, the movie picked back up after about thirty minutes in and has so many lines that i forgot were lodged in my brain from watching it over and over as a kid.

Plus, Jamie Lee Curtis man.

Oooh! oooh! awesome idea ipps! A fish called wanda next! :)

ETA: Wasnt worth it. Its much less interesting than i remember.

watched two films i HATED the first time i watched them... idiocracy and baseketball

Both were much better the second time around. Idiocracy uin particular was rather enjoyable when i didnt expect the satire to be biting and subtle.

Surprisingly...the new Muppets movie. I watched it with my daughter, but still thought it was good. Watched Puss in Boots with her as well.

I agree, 'The Thing' was great.

If you enjoy comedy's, check out '30 minutes or less'. Not a long, drawn out comedy. Short, to the point, funny. About an hour and 15.