Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Beverly Hills Cop. Even 3 was slightly entertaining but nothing on those before.

In other news

Actor Eddie Murphy is to reprise his role as Detroit detective Axel Foley in a fourth instalment of Beverley Hills Cop, according to reports.

Watched the newest Rambo movie this week, it was freaking badass. None stop action, no BS, he rips out a guys throat with his bare hand, and he vaporizes a guy with a 50 cal at point blank range. If you like violence this move is a must see.

Rambo was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Definitely better than the 2 before it. IMO only the 1st and last Rambo are worth watching, the middle 2 are so bad.

That saying though it aint THAT a good action movie, I've seen better.

Has anyone been able to sneak a peek at the new Indiana Jones movie yet?? I'm gonna wait till it comes out here and see it on the big screen.

I got a bonanza of 500 yen; movies at my local Book Off the other day; Michael Collins, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Predator, The Hurricane and Trainspotting.

Quality movies!!

I have never seen a Rambo film and not really interested either.

My brother saw Indiana Jones. Said it was entertaining, what you expect nothing really more.

I watched Alien over the weekend. My my there is so many graphical references to girly bits and boy parts. I had never noticed it that much. Perhaps I was just drunk.

I was reading about that last night, sounds interesting.

Saw Indy IV. Fun pretty much as expected. I find myself liking action movies less and less.