Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

My youngest had to make a paper tie for his Dad for Father Day when he was in Pre-Primary (3 years ago) with a sentance about what he likes to do with his Dad, or likes most about his Dad.

His sentance was:

"I like it when my Dad and I watch AvP together."

It was neatly written in his own developing handwriting. His teacher asked me what AvP was...and when I told her she FREAKED and did not talk to me for weeks!! What kind of a mother.... blush.gif

LOL

Imagine: John Lennon

I didn't mean to watch it, it just started and I got hooked. I have never really known much about The Beatles (apart from the obvious) and Lennon, I found the story very interesting.

Saw Jumper last night and I Am Legend last week.

Both ok, nothing amazing.

I'm looking forward to X Files 2, out this summer. Hope they do good on it.

I saw what was on at the local cinema yesterday with the idea of maybe going to see something. There was not one film I wanted to see on there - 9 showing, none of interest. So I kept my 1800 yen to myself.

I was going to watch Terminator, Terminator 2, Terminator 3 back to back as I recorded it from Cinemax. But just skipped to 3.

3 is definitely the best one with the hottie terminator.

just watched "sunshine" pretty fruity title but a pretty decent sci-fi thriller none the less, quite thought provoking, reminded my of "Event horizon" (less horror though) and also it's very much like 2001 A space Odyssey. I am on quite a movie crusade at the moment! one a night - it's great!

• 2 weeks later...