Good movies you've seen recently

Originally Posted By: thursday
I saw 40 year Old Virgin again the other night.

Damn funny film....

lol.gif hurtin for a squirtin lol.gif

hahaha, thats a good film. In the chest waxing scene, that is his ACTUAL chest hair getting ripped out. they wanted to make his reactions as real as possible, so his swearing etc was actually as a result of the tremendous pain that this barbaric ritual induces!! ;\)
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I liked Black Hawk Down as well, good action and body count (bearing in mind its based on REAL people actually dying). Even if the plot was shit, I'd still have liked it just to hear Trainspotting twosome Ewans' McGregor and Bremner attempt an American accent!!! lol.gif

I especially like these quotes:

"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

"Hoot": Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

I think Bladerunner is brilliant.

Just watched Harry Potter 5. Not great but a lot of fun and it's always nice to see an ensemle performance by the Great and Good of British acting.

Imelda Staunton was wonderful as Dolores Umbridge, and David Thewless very effective as Lupin. Alan Rickman as Snape is the personification of my Latin teacher.