Good movies you've seen recently

this movie is a bit of a downer, but i highly recomend it. HOTEL RWANDA. see it, learn about it, learn about other current situations. stop them from happening. IE, Sudan, Burma.

ok sorry about the preachyness of this, but tighten up your stomach and open your heart. WATCH THIS MOVIE. HOTEL RWANDA.

there is a good book written by Romeo Dallaire, the UN general in charge of the security forces, regarding the situation and the UN's inablity to take action. SHAKE HANDS WITH THE DEVIL

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

I didn't feel too well over the weekend so had a real lazy one.

Watched a few films including 'Disclosure' and 'Dial M' with Michael Douglas. Actually I enjoyed both in a lightweight sort of way.

Feeling better this morning.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Has anybody seen 'V for Vengeance'?
i seriously loved this - i think it just became my favourite film ever! so full of strong political themes! power to the people!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Step Into Liquid - know I said it but rented it again. Sweet movie!
Hey CB, Dana brown was in Tokyo last weekend and I went to the party for his new movie "dust to glory". He was very friendly guy and told us he is filming next one at North Shore unofficially. Can't wait! \:\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Step Into Liquid - know I said it but rented it again. Sweet movie!
Hey CB, Dana brown was in Tokyo last weekend and I went to the party for his new movie "dust to glory". He was very friendly guy and told us he is filming next one at North Shore unofficially. Can't wait! \:\)
nice! Taz and I watched Riding Giants over the weekend (my 2nd time) and loved it. Makes me wanna move to Hawaii and get back into that lifestyle - one of the best on the planet thumbsup.gif

watched inside man last night. Pretty good but not great. I think there's been too many bankrobbery films and every angle has been covered. but it was still a good movie thumbsup.gif

V for vendetta gets slammed in the Japan Times review. Saw MI III last night - Not bad if you're in to that kind of stuff. Maybe I’m getting old but it seemed bloody loud with a gratuitous amount of tearing metal and explosions.

Also saw Capote the other day and was left wondering - what is that it?