Good movies you've seen recently

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps you should stop looking up your own asshole.

I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.   I would like to kill all chipmunks and all people called Alvin.

I reckon he stole more than a loaf of bread. 100 more like

Saw the extended version (soon to be released over here on dvd) of Gladiator last night - there's about 17 mins of extra stuff in there and unlike some of these exercises, they add to the depth of the characters. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of flick but it's a great movie.

No shaun sheep unfortunately Brit gob, but a great watch nonetheless. It's playing right now in Australia. God Japan is late getting some movies.

Really want to see dig, should be out soon on DVD I guess.

Watched 2 movies last weekend:

1. It's all gone Pete Tong

A pseudo docu about the DJ. Frankie Wilde who is a star DJ on Ibiza. He shags women and snort coke, but runs in to some very big problems

Not a "great" movie, but fun at times and worth a look.

http://www.frankiewilde.net/

2. Basquiat

About the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat and New York art scene in the 80's

A strong movie with lots of great acting.

I saw the Aviator the other night too. I couldn't see much point to it, although Leonardo always turns in a good performance. A good documentary would have been more interesting. And what was up with the super shitty SFX? Were they supposed to be retro or something? I could have done a better Spruce Goose and spray effects in Bryce...

Quote:
Originally posted by facehugging-chestbuster:
Well, I really enjoyed War Of The Worlds. Looking forward to seeing the new Dead movie this weekend \:\)
Land Of The Dead does not belong in this tread, i think