• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be any cheese there?

It's delicious and nutritious, but not only that people get along better when there's some cheese around. And if there are some people you don't know well, it's good for "breaking the ice" so to speak.

Bumpity Bump! Sunday 29th will have to do, although I'll have to work on the Monday after that. Guess that puts getting completely rat arsed drunk on the back burner, which is probably a good thing. Let's agree on this once and for all hey. Get the date down first and the details can follow. Soon it'll be the bloody rainy season BBQ if we don't stop procrastinating!

The 29th is good enough for Snowglider and me so what about you Yamakashi, Fattwins, DaveRave, Rach and the rest of you Kansai people?

Crikey, we're like a bunch of old "cauliflower head" obachans standing in front of the ticket machine trying to work out the fare, lets move it along!

Im in mate... Sunday 29th...Ill get ahold of Kaleb and find out the number to reserve a BBQ at Tsurumi. Is that cool or is a diff. park better?

I know, my Mondays are busy as too. Like ya said, could be a good thing.

Kansai peeps, unless ya gotsa better idea for a place for a BBQ lets do Tsurumi Ryokuchi.

lets do a night sail sometime mate! Lemme know when youre gonna head out afta work or on a weekend (if youre not working your @ss off)

What time on the 21st?

SG, what time you going to the concert? You going with the family?

OK then, the 21st and the 29th it is. Tsurumi is fine, nice location and saves anyone having to lug a BBQ around. Cheers for the invite dave rave.

• 2 weeks later...

So it has been decided Kansai peeps. The BBQ will now be a picnic and we're gonna meet at Tsurumi on Sunday the 29th at 1:00 for some beers, food, frisbee etc. Look forward to seing everyone there. So far we've got three confirmed punters. The big tower thing which you can see in the park as you exit Tsurumi Ryokuchi station could be a good place to meet.

I think "bumping" like that should be banned. It serves no purpose other than to annoy others. If people wanted to respond to a particular thread, it would not need "bumping".

Quote:
Originally posted by dale#1:
I think "bumping" like that should be banned. It serves no purpose other than to annoy others. If people wanted to respond to a particular thread, it would not need "bumping".
If it annoys you( :rolleyes: )that much, then dont read it :rolleyes:
 Quote:
Originally posted by dale#1:
And how might I know it annoys me before I read it? wakaranai.gif
Youre not, obviously. But, as petty as Fattwins shameless plug wuz, other people may or may not care if it "annoys" you.

Mate, if that annoys you, you must be pretty stressed. You shoulda come out and had a beer yesterday too \:\)

I bumped for other reasons man. One of them cause I was asked to provide some info for someone.

A bit harsh there dale, considering.

cb my feelings arent hurt im still on a high from the good food and good times. davo or SnowG when you get a chance pop up so of the digi shots.