I was thinking about trying to organize an event, *Ahemmm, DAVO?* and have a BBQ in Kansai somewhere. It wouldnt be until after Golden Week and location is up to the masses. Figured beers and maybe some ultimate frisbee, other sports, whatever...Anybody interested?

Last years Fall bash was pretty weak in numbers but had a great time with my mates who were there.

Lets Kansai BBQING!! \:D

P.S. If anybody is up for some trail running PM me. Cheers!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, been a stress day at the office so a BBQ sounds pretty good right now. I think I'm too dumb and lazy to learn how to play ultimate frisbee, but I'll try. We could always have a game of touch rugby, cricket or soccer. Those I'm not good at but I do understand them.

I guess ultimate is just like either soccer or touch rugby with a frisbee. Is there an offside rule or is it like basketball? Come to think of it I'm not sure if there's an offside rule in basketball or not.

If it's too hard I can just stick to burning animal parts and drinking beer. Whatever, it sounds really good.

no kansai peeps wanna have a BBQ?

sweet, more beer and food for us then clap.gif

davo, SG, theres a pretty nice park, Tsuru~ nantoka in Osaka, you know what I mean? How bout we rent a place there? Unless ya wanna invite us to your new place Davo? Any place in the mountains behind you to do it?

If were gonna run tomorrow lets start at least by 12 or 1pm. Is that cool?

my yacht club has a nice clubhouse & we can get it catered for 2000 yen per person

(min. 10) he'll bbq right there they have a bar,

or we can bring our own drinks. then take a sunset cruise ( if were not too ripped )Or another option is maishima they have great facilities & its closer than tsurumiriyokuchi.??

I'll try to get some of the babes from my dance club to show up. what dates were you thinking of

dave rave, that sounds good mate. Bring on the bbq and babes with a sunset cruise. I can start at 1:00 if it's around here Yamakashi. Will be looking after the baby until then, so I can't really go too far from here.

Yea I have a gig in tottori most of golden week.

I'll be surfing everyday after work. after tommorow I'll have all of my may sched.

Give me a call this week Yamakashi if you can I'll leave on thur. night for tottori. try to make it out to sam & daves wed

what? You not going out to that awesome hippie party you mentioned on the island???

S&D this week is def. out, have a teachers meeting.

Thursday is my schools new school year party at some swank place in Osaka. Too much free alchol and delicious food to pass up!

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

nobody new wanna meet up?

Guess same crew. If thats the case wot about at my place? Dont have a BBQ but Fattwins and Phatluv may come out Sunday May 22nd and we could just have a potluck. Whatcha think? Tsurumi Ryokuchi Koen in Osaka is pretty nice too eh Davo? There would be fine with me as well. Wotever! happyglass.gif

> Tsurumi Ryokuchi Koen

Gotsa take some mountainboards if you're going to any of Osaka's ryokuchi koens! Some of the best places in Japan for it, apart from a couple of places in Kyushu.

Any day but this saturday is fine with me. location I dont care osaka park is easy enough, or my Backyard I have a 80cm by 80cm BBQ out the back. that is pretty far for most of you guys though.

I vote for Saturday the 21st. Why not in the ruins of Naniwa Palace near Osaka Castle park. It's really just a huge park with wide open spaces which are used for nothing. About 5 or so minutes walk from Tanimachi-yonchome station-just head up the hill along Chuo-dori. I went to a good outdoor party there last year. It's only about 15 mins from Umeda by subway I guess.