Congratulations Indo \:\) you must be feeling great right now. Natsukashi-my girl was born just after Golden Week last year, so we were all set to go around this time. I hope you're wife and babies are all doing good mate.

Yep, kai little bro is named Ry. Wife found a good kanji (can you guess Yama???) and all are cool. I only got to hold him once today so I will be lining up tomorrow when he will stay in our room for the day clap.gif

Davo, my first son was born on may 5th! so I guess all our kids could have one big birthday bash!

Congratulations man

By "Ry" do you mean "Ryu"?

If its Ryu, would that be 龍 by any chance? It means "dragon" and forms part of Bruce Lee's name.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
Congratulations man

Cheers.
By "Ry" do you mean "Ryu"?
If its Ryu, would that be 龍 by any chance? It means "dragon" and forms part of Bruce Lee's name.
Ry is actually the English name Rye just without the e. Kanji is being finalised today!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
Yep, kai little bro is named Ry. Wife found a good kanji (can you guess Yama???) and all are cool.
I was thinking youre connection to martial arts just like Mr. Wiggles. But, just Ry?? How are you gonna spell it in Romaji? Ryo, Ryu, Rya, Ra(i) I know your first name and my bros name is Ryan so I thought 雷 but am wakaranai.gif