1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I really cant stand summer here in Japan unless Im at the beach. Just the act of walking down the street causes me to sweat profusely. Well time to wax up the surfboard and prepare to rip a few waves.....YAY FOR SUMMER!!

was thinking about other peeps but actually mine would be August just due to the fact that when I walk outside my apartment I get as wet as I do in a shower in 5 minutes. Dont mind sweating when i workout, but not for just a 5 minute walk. I enjoy the supermarket in the summer though...especially the frozen section. They must think Im the most indecisive gaijin in Japan as Ill hang out for an hour or two lol.gif Maybe this year Ill bring a book shifty.gif

I can always just about cope with July even though it's hot, mainly because I when it gets to that time of year I will soon be on a plane back to more sane temperatures. Rainy season is just a complete pain though.

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by echineko:
I meaning only summer month, not all year.

(Please call me full name, not just echi! お願いします!) \:\)
were does your name come from anyway? Echi + Neko something like kinky cat lol.gif
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember the first time I went to Japan in high school. Went to yakiniku (yummmmm), and there was an option to get negi rice.

My japanese wasn't very good and I got it confused with neko rice. I was very surprised when I got the rice

\:D