Calendar as I didn't have any spare mondays due to public holidays taking them up ( I must do 43 times a year)

Wife and son's are returning home so it will be a chilled out week with a few K-1 events thrown in and the odd surf.

good weather forecast too clap.gif

AS by the calendar which is a bit crap with the sandwiched holidays amid two slices of working days. However will be pulling a sickie the following Monday after the Beer Fest in Ebisu on Sunday next weekend , Am predicting some carnage!!! BEER FEST!!!!!!

Having just worked the Monday and seeing as I will be on call to cover for people who are "unwell" on Friday I'd like to congratulate those of you who get the whole week off.

My train home tonight I had the feeling of being with a group of robots who know they're on a short leash on a short leash-there, see! I'm repeating myself like a mouse on a treadwheel.I knew I had to preview my post . There was no palpable atmosphere of joy you'd expect on the eve of a hoilday. We were all too shagged from a day back at the salt mines. Or maybe the "refugee fatigue" is starting to tell, as we enter the 2nd week of all the JR Fukuchiyama commuters riding the Hankyu line.

Anyway after a few beers I'm starting to feel a little Golden after all. Back to my main point though, I think this "Week" thing should be renamed, better still, reformated so it doesn't need to be renamed. Give the peeps a week off for ####s sake. It's not like it'll kill em-commuting to work does a pretty good job of that it seems.

Golden week should be renamed Davo.

It's rerely ever a week any way. Next year will be worse as those with saturdays off won't get the 29th off so it will only be golden 3 days..