1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Not sure which, I read JT when I have a time.

Once I got an interview from Herald Tribune about "accommodations which accept foreigners".

I told them that sometimes foreigners misunderstand the rates system in Japan ( often per person, not per room ). Then they describe " **My real name here** COMPLAINS that foreingers don't understand the rates system in Japan" !!!!

I didn't complain, just TOLD them something. Really different from what I told, but too late, anyway it was published. That really sucked, sounded as if i said foreigners are stupid. \:\( So I don't believe newspaper editors.

The Times are 2 days behind? Still?! That's really poor.

I used to read the yomiuri coz our place got it for free, but now I don't bother with the internet and all. I bet their numbers must be really down.

Not getting a very good write up are they?! I get mine for free so I suppose I'm not really that objective about it all, but I enjoy reading JT every day. I'm not sure I'd read it if I had to shell out 4k every month for it.

Does the sports editor for the JT still choose the sexiest sports-women photos? I recall his selection of Serena Williams photos and Kournikova (even when she loses in the first round).

Well, he has an eye for the more risque sports snaps.

• 4 years later...