What would you do? (Cheating g/f)

I've been lurking for a while, decided to take the plunge. I've got one of the "what would you do questions".

Found our my g/f of 6 months is seeing another guy and I'm pretty gutted about it. I thought/think I love her, thought she did the same. Apparently not. She is all sorry and asking to forgive and continue, but if I hadn't have found out, it would still probably be going on....

\:\(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No question, give her the boot. Once trust is gone can never be regained its a one time offer only. Or you`ll find yourself thinking she is going behind your back every time she is out with her mates or whatever. Makes the diff. if you do the finishing too.

tough one mate. you said youve been dating for 6 months right? maybe she didnt make the decision to see you "only." Maybe she thought you were doing what she was doing? Dunno.

If you two had some understanding that you were only dating each other, then give her the boot. If not, then you should just speak to her and find out if she wants a serious BF. Maybe she doesnt.

Hope it all works out for ya mate!

We never had a deep discussion about exclusivety (sp.) but I'm pretty sure it was taken for granted - we were talking about future and being together a long time.

(Christ, I didn't know you needed to discuss that now! That would be sad)

Just depends on the person ya know. Some people here enjoy "playing" per say...

But, if you were talking about the future then - Id have to have a serious talk if she was my girlfriend.

If you dont mind, how did you find out? She tell you? Or, did you see her out with the guy. If she told you chances are its cuz she wants to come clean. Some J-girls I know are like that.

1. Pick a dandelion seed head.

2. Blow it once. Say "She loves me".

3. Blow it again. Say "She loves me not".

4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until there are no seeds left.

When the last seed has been blown off, you'll know the deal and can act accordingly.

Quote:
No question, give her the boot. Once trust is gone can never be regained its a one time offer only. Or you`ll find yourself thinking she is going behind your back every time she is out with her mates or whatever. Makes the diff. if you do the finishing too.
Indeed. you cant trust someone that goes behind your back...whether its a cheating gf or a friend that cheats you out of something...its DEFINITELY a one time offer. mad.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ROM:

I thought/think I love her,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure that you loved her? If you loved her, it will be really tough to forget about her. Good luck!

be a bitch about it and throw her shit out the window. ive always wanted to witness a scene like that lol how classic.

ok so no you probably shouldnt do that but i would say you should definatly kick her to the curb. if it was meant to be then somehow you two will make it back together but for now get rid of her.

Well I did a lot of thinking about it, and decided to get rid, which I did 2 nights ago. I feel much better than I thought I would - lets hope that continues.

\:\)