I recently heard a worryingly high probability that NK will conduct a nuclear test in the next 2 months. That would be a very serious event. Not good news at all.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from some damage to NK's environment, what is the biggest problem with a NK nuclear test? Isn't it the fear that the World's Sheriff will try something stupid again?

Furm, if you had bothered to read more Gordon Prather, you'd know what the correct response would have been going back several years. Of course instead of educating yourself, you passed an infantile snap judgement based on a cursory glance at one of Prather's articles. Needless to say, I'm not going to bother trying to educate you again.

Always looking for a 'response'. How very American of you...

Without question Bush has left NK with no other choice but to obtain nuke capacity. I can hardly blame them.

Bush proved one thing with his Iraq invasion and consequent illegal occupation: to be safe in this world you need the bomb. If you don't have the bomb, we (America) own your arse.

So the North Korean nuke threat is not even really about North Korea or the freaky Dear Leader of that deprived nation but about Bush? Hmmmm, seems like a twisted slant to me but I am hardly a 4-7 thousand post member. Surely there is great knowledge within these halls. ;\)

American military spending will soon equal that of the whole of the rest of the world if it hasn't already. America has the biggest military in the world, and the largest number of WMD which it is actively developing (yes, real WMD, not pretend ones). It is the only country known to have used nuclear weapons. It has military bases in all regions of the world, and is currently illegally occupying one or more countries. Bush is the current leader of America.

North Korea is not threatening any country, unlike America. They are developing a nuclear deterrent, for quite obvious reasons.

So yes, sue, it is about Bush. Your irony is wasted.

Do you know Furm?

> The biggest threat to NK is the NK leader.

Yes, just as the biggest threat to the US (and many, many other places) is the US leader.

But that doesn't answer my question of what kind of problem a NK nuclear test poses to anybody else.

You and Furm share the same simple-minded view of things and I wondered if it was simply a coincidence. But don't worry sue, that's just a joke. And the chances of me keeping jokes to myself are about the same as Bush complying with the NPT.

OC - Projecting yourself as some sort of intellectual is comical because you spend your entire day childishly attacking other people's opinions/ideas on internet message boards.

Do you fail to understand the inherent risk involved with testing nuclear weapons?

I would think with all the lunches you've had with your dear mentor Mr. Prather that you'd have some honorary doctorate by now. Ask him next time you chat, he's undoubtedly more qulified than I and less biased too.

Simple-minded view of things lol.gif Simple-minded is "I am always correct and if your views or opinions differ, you are wrong." Ocean 11, you are easily the most simple-minded cretin on this forum.