1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Lots of my Japanese friends have pretty much packed up the skis and boards and their season is over. I'm perhaps up for a few more times. There's still a lot of snow left, even though it might not be as easy to get to.

Your season - finished or more to come?

If you are prepared to put up with spring conditions, there are still several weeks of the season to go at the higher resorts. Personally, because of various upcoming work & overseas travel plans I suspect that's it for me - 12 days skiing in total for 06-07. Actually not too bad given how poor it's been overall. Roll on the autumn and an epic 07-08 winter that we are all now "owed".

The trouble with seasonal sports is you start wishing your life away like this....

game on! Tohoku saw so little snow this year that I must hit Gassan. It's not the ideal ski-jo but it at least has snow. My last time out in mid February I was hitting grass patches at Zao. Terrible snow year on the East side but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

im still looking at one for trip (if possible)...

did some skiing with friends during the 24th and the 25th, and it was just bad...!!! rain, bad snow conditions, etc...!!!

i just wouldnt want to end the season this way...