No, skiers can't do it, oh well. No more fun-boxes for my ferraris.

Honestly, it seems like more of a style-expression than an actual trick. I like style-expressions... a lot. But I'm not convinced that that one deserves a name as an independent trick. And who would name a trick that they are proud of after an accused pedofile? I mean, that trick is screaming to be called.......

GAY.

or- "There is nothing wrong with a grown man sleeping in the same bad as a young boy."

It really would have been more appreciated by my skier self if it didn't carry that god-awful name.

"yay, michael jacksons, yay..." "Weeee." "Can we ride the fun box today, mr. jackson?" "You can just watch and read your magazines and drink your jesus-juice."

it is just sliding on snow, and I'm not one to steal the fun. Actually, I was trying to poke a bit of fun... stoke the fire if you will.

the kid in the video did remind me of highschool though. Very beavis. It's too bad his flamboyant style got clouded by a poor selection of trick-titles.

"Michale Jackson" give me a break.

toe-drift,

hang-ten,

scraping toenails,

testing-the-water,

wading,

all would have been more suitable, imo. Jackson doesn't deserve a name-place amongst this culture.

[ball-grabbing graemlin]

Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
i am trying that tomorrow!
me too thumbsup.gif

btw I think it's a great name (even though seeing MJ nowadays makes me want to puke). I still have fond Thriller memories ;\)