Quote:
Originally posted by SirJibAlot:
I'm going to Happo in two weeks - i already have my shink tickets...that's how confident I am that the season is not yet over!
SJA

Ive already made reservations at the Hakuba Powder Lodge (Fattwins) from the 17th until the 20th.

We might bump into each other...

hey, guys...

are we on for an EB this weekend at Hakuba?

whatever we take, ill be up at Fattwin's place until the 20th - id depart back to shinjuku on the morning of the 21st!!

cheers!!!

• 2 weeks later...

had a great time in Hakuba (March 17 to 20) - especially on Monday and Tuesday (i basically had the runs to myself)... for next season, i think that i should plan most of my trips during the weekdays - one can really enjoy!!!

stayed over at Fattwins' place (took some pics, and would be posting them soon in my Flickr.Com page)... nice place!?! i wonder if there are still places like that in Hakuba, would maybe make a nice place to settle down after being a corporate slave for decades.

however i wasnt able to mingle much with them. the moment i got to my room i just drop dead asleep, then when i wake-up i just head for the door and be at the slopes the moment the lifts starts... bad habit of mine - 'early to bed, early to rise.'

but am hoping to come back... if there is still some snow, really soon, too...

note: it also was my first time in Goryu (IMO, the facilities are much better than Happo-One)...

Weekdays are so much better if you can get them off. I'm lucky in that my work allows me to work weekends sometimes and I build up weekdays available to me to take off. Highly recommended.