• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo yo oyuki... well the plan before he broke his head was to have dinner in nagano and come to your event.... but maybe frank will be in hospital then? anyway, i think i will be coming, it sounds really interesting and i'd like to see bikecar!!!! and i should go and look at cameras in nagano while i'm there too. have you had a lot of feedback, are many people going?

Not a huge amount of feedback, but yeah, it sounds like some people are interested. There will be some friends coming over from Gunma to see it, and i will have some friends in the area who will come too.

have you heard anything? Or does the warm winter not really bother people over there?

crew, did anyone go to yanaba last nite?

oyuki - the warm winter bothers me, and global warming/environmental issues in general also (plus you promised there might be hot ski boys?)... i'm reading an interesting little book about climate change in advance of your event, and will try to round up some troops from hakuba to come over to nagano for the evening.

AK - will you be in action for this? hopefully by then the doctors will have re-structered him back to his previous brad pitt looks (well ermmm brad in '7 years in tibet' at least) by then?

> Or does the warm winter not really bother people over there?

Isnt that a bit dramatic OK? You dont think mother nature goes in cycles at all? With as cold as space really is Id imagine that Earth would end up a ball of frozen shite before it turned to a fireball.

Dont forget in the 1970s everybody was saying we're heading to another iceage...

Hope the event goes well OK. Would rather be in Nags than in Kansai \:\(

I fully agree Oyuki. And whether this is just an off-season (and everywhere has bad seasons all the time) or the result of what we are doing to the planet........ the matter of global warming still needs to be discussed and addressed - because in the end our ski resorts will end up like this every year. Well done Oyuki for organising this event, i'm looking forward to it! I hope lots of people come!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif