Have been excitedly following the Niseko Now! page in anticipation of my trip to Japan next week - seems things are getting better there now clap.gif

Anyway - I'll be in Higashiyama from Monday 19th to Saturday or Sunday 25th/26th - anyone interested in meeting up for beers? I'll be staying at Black Diamond Lodge, but can meet up either Higashiyama/Hirafu. Also up for meeting other skiers/boarders to carve up the mountain with. \:D

Mail me if you'll be around, or if you have any recommendations while I'm there

I think I just had the best run of my life from the peak in Niseko.

After a good dump yesterday and last night, it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep up top this morning and blue skys too. i think I was the 7th or 8th track down.

Thanks to all who responded - sorry for not getting back to you sooner, my SJ login broke after I changed my mail address and it took 2 days for my new password to come through....

Boothy - I sent you a mail already, Powderoo - I tried to send you a message but there's no details in your profile to contact you. If you'd like to meet up please send me a private message and I'll give you my keitai number etc...

Quattro - I made a mistake with the dates, my current plan is to leave on the morning of 24th... Will PM you if that changes though.

Anyone else in Niseko from Monday onwards - feel free to drop me a PM