Are you skiing/boarding less than you want to this season?

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been as good as ill for the last 10 days or so. Not actually very ill but not 100% and it has made me tired and not able to really do any exercise. I'm going for a light jog tonight though as I'm feeling a bit better so hopefully this week I will get dressed up for the slopes and be out there.

I've had 4 long weekends (3 days each) this time and so I'm fairly satisfied. I did abandon one planned weekend due to the rain/lack of snow at the time so I would would have done that (and maybe more) if conditions had been like they were last year.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to go 20 but I have managed just 7 so far. I will be in Appi next week so hopefully I can get that up to 9, but after that I think that's it. So not as much as I would have liked.

In answer to the initial question, most definitely yes. I think my season may also be over as well as I have to go overseas for a week next week and not sure I'll be wanting to go out after that. It'll be summer by then anyway, won't it? ;\)

Well it sure hasn't been a great season, I'm sure for most people. Though with work and things in a way it's good that it is this season that isn't the most tempting. I'm hoping to have a lot more time available next time round.

if the snow season here in the northern hemisphere is this bad - could this be said the same of the southern hemisphere a few months from now?

would it be worth to start planning a trip to NZ, for example?

• 2 weeks later...

I was going less than I wanted to. I was all but finished but hope to get this weekend in and then it will depend on what the conditions are like. The fresh snow has given my season a big boost. \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by me jane:
Haven't been out at all - but not cos of the snow. Getting excited for next season though!
I rode only 17-20 days this year \:\( My second worse season since starting 7 years ago.

Think from now Ill be lucky to get 20 \:o

Also, gonna do Niseko over Xmas/NYs next year - think waiting 4 years is enough. Bushy, you reckon you and BPG will be up there? Wanna see the changes since I couldnt get a flight in Feb with Katsu.

Totally not.

It has been a mix of being overseas for a while in January, being ill for a few weeks and snow conditions. I suppose it has been a good season to be unavailable though!

Might try and go this weekend, not sure where yet tho

• 2 weeks later...

To answer the initial question - definitely. If things had been better in terms of weather/snow I would have had about 3 or 4 more weekends going to the snow instead of other places.