Actually we have had a few people mail us about that. It seems that the link is causing a few browsers to explode.

Anyway, boardbaka - and everyone else - we'd appreciate it if you could please refrain from just posting a new thread with just a link and no indication of what is on the other end of that link in the thread.

Sent you a PM boardbaka.

Thanks.

Anybody see that funny article in POWDER about Jamie's world record huck? I'm gonna see if I can dig it out and post it.

It's kinda wierd that something like thats even considered stuck. Evil Kenievel (that spelling looks hacked) didn't get world records by jumping a bunch of cars and landing on his head, Gotta land on the wheels son.

• SnowJapan Admin

We often get irate emails. Some quite bizarre, complaining to us that the bus going from Osaka to Gifu was 20 minutes late and when it came they only served instant coffee - or something like that.

Some are just simply rude & offensive.

I often reply offering them a full refund.

;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#1:
We often get irate emails. Some quite bizarre, complaining to us that the bus going from Osaka to Gifu was 20 minutes late and when it came they only served instant coffee - or something like that.

Some are just simply rude & offensive.

I often reply offering them a full refund.

;\)
WHAT? eek.gif eek.gif

Are you serious??
  • SnowJapan Admin

Some of the mails we get are actually quite disturbing. Like in the one above, why are blaming us - a website - for the late arrival of a bus? wakaranai.gif

But sometimes we get really rude accusatory mails sent to us. Last week someone sent us a rant about how we have 'totally got the information wrong for a resort on the site'. They said they 'went to the resort the day before and it was TOTALLY closed' but our site said it was open. (Capitals as per the original mail!)

I actually made the effort to phone the resort in question to speak with them and check and make sure. The resort had been open all season and the information on SJ was correct.

I then spent the time replying to that person - very politely.... no response. At the very least a simple sorry and thank you would have been nice.

I'm happy to admit any mistakes and make changes as necessary but the angry out of the gates attitude is unnecessary and not something I think we should deal with. We are now just not responding to unreasonable and insulting mails - I have learnt it often gets you nowhere....

I'm happy to admit any mistakes and make changes as necessary but the angry out of the gates attitude is unnecessary and not something I think we should deal with. We are now just not responding to unreasonable and insulting mails - I have learnt it often gets you nowhere.... [/QB]

Hoepefully my post doesn't fit into that category - I think you do a fine job- I have tried to edit the link to give it an introduction but get a message saying that time has elapsed (but people realise from the subject surely that it has something to do with jumps- so if you like jumps-starjumps or whatever then thats why you choose to click on the link imo(maybe I should have used cliff drops)- but I would imagine that would get the same out of the gates/ in your face reponses you refer to.

• SnowJapan Admin

boardbaka, you are not the subject of my particular posts above.... sorry if you thought that. There is no need to change anything now.

What we are asking here is that new threads are not made that have absolutely no text in them and consist of just a link going to an outside website - like your original post. Please don't use these forums as a link directory.

Thanks.

ok understood thks- I'm still amazed that it gets the sort of response with an angry icon thing - whatever introduction that probably wild man would still click the left mouse button unless it was something like don't click on this link because if you do your computer will start smoking blaa de blah so -honestly what has that got to do with the price of tea in china. I appreciate I could have written in "this link contains some amazing jumps/ drops don't try this at home or words to that effect- but what does suffice just "cool link to awesome footage" I like you it seems just don't know whats wrong with some people these days.