• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by IIIII:
Mr Oz is always rather full of himself with his self-promotions, no change there.
Umm. Are you talking about self promotions on this site (a snow related discussion forum)or being on National TV with exposure to 125 million people. Rather pompous on my behalf, hey Jeeves. :p

125 million watching the same tv channel at 11.30 pm? I am a little skeptical. Since I was a model for 2 years in Japan, I have had my picture in every train station in Japan, I have been on music videos that have gone international. But I wouldn't even go as far as saying I was even recognizable.

Quote:
being on National TV with exposure to 125 million people
I thought Japan only had a population of approx. 130 million.

So does that mean the whole population was watching late night news at 11.30pm on the same channel.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by IIIII:
Mr Oz is always rather full of himself with his self-promotions, no change there.
good. the more pension owners up there get known, the more options we have, the cheaper it will be - sounds good to me. Besides, for those of you who've never been to TJs place, Gawd Damn its sweet...and hes a good bloke cool.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by TJ OZ:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
your japanese is up there too! :p
arrigatoe \:D
your English is really up there too :p I could teach you both Eng/Jap for a free room/board \:D

Is it me or is the female announcer cute? cool.gif
Damn, I knew this was going to backfire. Oh well bring it on guys. Just remember i'm a star now, I have to be above it all. happyglass.gif

That announcer is Christel san. She's half French. She's a looker, but could do with perking up a bit. She always looks as if she's about to burst into tears.

It seems like every channel has been doing an "Gaijin san (Australians) coming to ski? Fancy that!" type piece recently. Its the kind of non-controversial story they love and must be piss easy to film. Like the other reports, they don't seem interested in the Asians coming at all.