Nozawa Onsen and slow - something going on?

I was at Nozawa Onsen today (lucky me) and noticed something very curious.

Either our friend slow has bought the place or she's been posting some banners all over the courses.

Ironically she put her signs in all the places that I really wanted to go fast! ;\)

LiquidX_1.JPG

LiquidX_2.JPG

LiquidX_3.JPG

LiquidX_4.JPG

LiquidX_5.JPG

More evidence in the gallery

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/photo_section.php?userid=LiquidX&userGallery=109

Come on slow tell us the story!

Whatever, slow, I like your resort. Decent snow. Lovely weather. Not busy, but quite a few gaijin.

\:\)

Nozawa onsen is nice, I have been there once for fire festival with FT, Phatluv, CB, Toque, was it two years ago?

Community there is very nice, I was much pleased with their warm hospitality. \:\)

I had a really great day yesterday at Nozawa though I was taking it easy so no trees to report. I was spending most of the day on the top Yamabiko courses and the Skyline course as well.

The snow was good up top especially in the morning, though it is thin on the ground and a bit heavy at the bottom in the afternoon. Then again, you don't go to Nozawa for the bottom slopes \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Nozawa onsen is nice, I have been there once for fire festival with FT, Phatluv, CB, Toque, was it two years ago?
Community there is very nice, I was much pleased with their warm hospitality. \:\)
we're always pleased with slow too \:D

haha I thought similar when I saw the signs myself there the other week LiquidX. I like that run as well you can get some serious speed on there. It isn't much fun when there's people on there with you but get it almost empty and it's really good. Pity it takes a fair ride to get back up there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
was anybody in the trees at Noz last weekend? How is it there?
I was there last weekend. I rolled off left side of skyline coarse near the top.. rode it down to the snowpark, it was like my own piece of heaven for the season. I stopped a few times to swim in the snow.. yes swim. Power up to my nips... and im 6'2. All those SLOW signs around.. would have nice to see a "Beware of river" sign when I needed it... but I made it over the river... a little kick up and a lot of luck. alright.. Im exaggerating it wasnt a river.. it was more like a creek. But I enjoyed it.