• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to go skiing to practice for the school ski lessons.

My mum from England has just come over the the weekend and I need to go meet her.

I'm bored and the snow is good, I'm off bye. Cover for me, will ya? (to understanding colleague)

Quote:
Originally posted by yamayamayama:
How about

I QUIT, LOSERS!!!!

like in the movies ;\)
yes that might bring a bit of cinama-esque excitement into my morning, but alas it's not snowing that hard. only if it snowed 3m in one night, might i consider that.
 Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
It was snowing as we got into Yamagata about 4am, and it's been snowing steadily since. This will be a significant fall in the mountains.
soubs, sorry not to meet up yesterday...had a teachers meeting till after 6. Gomen ne \:o

wikkid day in the pipes for tomorrow. just got down from 47 and there's about 30cm on top... and its coming down hard. Visibility is pretty poor, so think there are a lot of stashes laying about. Wind is starting to come up though, and seems forecast to get a bit stronger unfortunately. Personal best day of the season so far....

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bring it on, i've just called in - i'm going skiing 2moro, i'm going skiing 2moro, i'm going skiing 2moro, i'm going skiing 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Which excuse did you use??? I hope you went with something very contagious so that your coworkers don't bring you a care-package. 'noro virus' is definitely better than 'oysters'!