• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture brought a tear to my eye...this is a sad, sad winter. Luckily i'm in Malaysia right now where it is 30 degrees and 80% humity and hanging poolside...i'm not missing much back in Japan at the moment...let's hope for better conditions soon....jibbing in the pool just isn't the same...

I've had no chance. I've still not recovered from my dose of mega-flu, and my little energy has been spent moving my office. Hopefully I'll be out this coming week.

We've done reasonably well here all winter. Enough snow in the hills to keep things fresh, not too much in town. I guess its our northerlyness that helps in a season like this.

Lin,

Yea Malasia sucked...I was in the pool everyday, 30 degrees out, ocean view, and i've got a fricken sunburn across my shoulders and back. Which I could go boarding now that i'm back in Japan - but I have an early morning flight tomorrow to the US ;(

Quote:
Originally posted by SirJibAlot:

...but I have an early morning flight tomorrow to the US ;(
Busy job you have! Will you have a chance to check out any snow in the US? It will be interesting to hear if they are having a shite season too.

Journey_man, yes I will! This week is all business, but next week i'm taking the whole week off and heading up to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. They just received 20 inches yesterday - but it has been a light season here as well. I'll post a TR next week once I get in the mountains.

I had a morning session at Jangle Jungle today. Beautiful clear sky day. It was a bit crunchy when I got there, and the car park was lethal, but there was plenty of snow. The cover was complete, and I'd put it at about 80cm base. A bit of warmth loosened things up nicely. It was as good as you could hope for after several sunny days.

First turns since taking my boys to Perth. I've been down with flu and feeling pretty rough, and my knee's been sore. I took it pretty easy, and I'm feeling pretty good. thumbsup.gif