1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

It seems amongst my colleagues (mostly Japanese) that quite a few people have not been out as much as they would have wanted this season due to the late start and less than great conditions etc.

Wondering how many days guys and gals on here might have been this season.

As much as you wanted.

My first time this weekend maybe in Nozawa.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 20 times. 10 days in Hokkaido. 10 days in Daisen. I even got some pow day in Daisen, off-piste of course. Conditions are not as great as other years I guess, but if you think positively and feel thankful for whatever little you have you can enjoy a lot.

BushPig,

actually, I might be there on Monday. Weather forecast says snow Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon and continuing as far as the forecast goes, so maybe Mon will be a good day. So far it's not bad at all. All courses are open. Last time I was there the snow in Kokusai was powdery in some places and hard-packed in other. Mind you, that was 2 weeks ago, I didn't bother going last week as it was crazily warm so I supposed the snow must have gone through a freeze-thaw process. Anyhow, they've managed to keep all the courses open, and if the snow falls this weekend it should be quite good on Monday. I hope they have a good time.