Quote:
Originally posted by danc72:
 Quote:
Jimmy Concrete will be DJ at 902 Bar that night as well
I hope you like banging techno? happyglass.gif
deeeeeeeeeeeeeep house dude, i saw him at 902 last weekend.... miguel migs all the way baby, was loving it, reminded me of the wild university days cool.gif

almost the weekend again......!
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Count me in. \:\)

I need a help. I'm a Hakuba bakery hunter.
Mon pigeon -is ok
Pan no Yama - is better
But Mr Wiggles said -
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
Murren is better than Pan no Yama. Especially if you get the Pan de Campagne the day its baked.
Mr Wiglles or other Hakuba locals, where is Murren?
yo slow - murren is on the way to 47, on the left hand side after you drive over the rice fields, closer to the mountain. just drive up to 47 and you'll find it! if you go, make mine a cinammon bun thing please.... this bakery is soo good! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
deeeeeeeeeeeeeep house dude, i saw him at 902 last weekend.... miguel migs all the way baby, was loving it, reminded me of the wild university days cool.gif
I guess you've got all the naked music cd's! Nothing better after a hard day than to relax to, Nude Tempo - Miguel Migs thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
Originally posted by phall:
i'll be there with my brother and a mate!

what is the legal drinking age? we're only 18..
sorry young'un - this is a *ahem* mature audience party only - You'll hafta piss off :p ;\)
So CB, this rules you out then. \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
 Quote:
I guess you've got all the naked music cd's! Nothing better after a hard day than to relax to, Nude Tempo - Miguel Migs thumbsup.gif
'music and wine' thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif yeeh used to well into naked music a few years back, very nice chilled/deep house.

don't listen as much now, so when jimmy put on miguel migs the other weekend, i was stoked... hadn't heard petal pushing for yonks.
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Powderoo:
 Quote:
'music and wine' thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif yeeh used to well into naked music a few years back, very nice chilled/deep house.

don't listen as much now, so when jimmy put on miguel migs the other weekend, i was stoked... hadn't heard petal pushing for yonks.
Yeah it's old now isn't it, St Germain when it first came out was great, as was all the naked music stuff, carte blanche, nude dimensions. I went through a massive deep house phase, still have a few of the classics in my CD collection. You're right, nice to dig it out every now and then a reminisce...
 Quote:
deeeeeeeeeeeeeep house dude, i saw him at 902 last weekend.... miguel migs all the way baby, was loving it, reminded me of the wild university days
He must have mellowed since arriving in Japan.

Wonder if he's got some Motley Crue to mix things up a bit.

Details and maps to come tonite for the party. maps available upon request either pm me, EBC or TJ for the maps which will be available on sunday night.

SJ might be throwing together some stuff for giveaways ill know more a bit later.

My wife might mind! I'm anyone's after one or two these days! Anyone who wants a slobbering fool, that is.

Are Tim and family going to be around TJ? I'll bring my kid if the little one is going to be around.