Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
SirJibALot good to have the car ride up with you and crazy to find out we went to the same HS in Hawaii!!( eek.gif cool.gif )
Thanks again for the ride - you saved my weekend clap.gif , I probably wouldn't have made it otherwise....The roadtrip went by pretty quick - good fun catching up with you!
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it was a good time had by all. I was thinking of you all while I was working some 50 or so kms further down the mountain.

Pics please!!!! How many SJ #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (is there a 5?) were there?

A last minute job came in for Tues, so I decided not to come up to Hakuba after Karuizawa, but I'll be up sometime to see the bubba.

Quote:
Originally posted by SirJibAlot:
 Quote:
Originally posted by gogalago:

Motherhucker, hope you survived the walk home mate....

Mutherhucker - Dude, YOU WALKED BACK!?!?!? lol.gif
And still no reply from MOHU, who is still prolly in a coma-induced state ;\) :p

Ah yeah, I`m still alive.

Yup Gogalago I made it. It was quite a walk. with the path in a blurred swirl and all. I thought I was fine till I stood up to walk out the door. I was gonna stop by 902 to see if CB was still there, but I guess I forgot in the 20 meters to the turnoff. I reached in my pocket and found a Sammy Smiths nut brown ale in there, I was pretty surprised to find that and didn`t want it to get too shook up so I had one more which was like the kiss of death. I think it took me about a hour and a half or two hours to get back, but I must have taken the scenic route.

SJA- what time did you leave to ride? I think I woke up about 10 and was out the door by 10:20 after a quick breakfast of toast and Tylenol.

CB, Maybe we need to put out an APB and pictures on milk cartens..

"If you see a tall lost gaijin wandering aimlessly around Hakuba with a pair of new Smith goggles still in the box under his arm - please post to this forum"

lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by SirJibAlot:
CB, Maybe we need to put out an APB and pictures on milk cartens..

"If you see a tall lost gaijin wandering aimlessly around Hakuba with a pair of new Smith goggles still in the box under his arm - please post to this forum"
lol.gif
lol.gif lol.gif

lol.gif lol.gif I can`t believe those goggles made it all the way back home. I left them behind twice.

Yeah CB I would have payed someone to be there to share that Sammy with. Especially as I was standing at every intersection, scratching my head, saying to myself did he say right or left? Then going right walking a hundred meters and thinking No, I think he said left, walking back to the intersection and thinking Oh, I know exactly where I am I gotta go straight!!! shifty.gif

But yeah, I do admit that Sammys are meant to be passed, but there wasn`t a soul out there!!!!

Glad to know I wasn`t the only one who got a wee bit lost on the way back!! After leaving the regae bar that "last" one tipped the balance and couldn`t remember the route back at all, even tried asking some really mardy guy in "Shakespeare Hotel" who was thoroughly unhelpful!! MAnaged to follow couple of others after wandering around lost. Just too abd there was no kebab van to wander past ont he way back!! Now there`s a business idea!! Hakuba `babs!! \:\)

Farquah,

Sorry I didn't call you to hit the mountain the next morn - the j-girl that had your number didn't wake up till like 10a and I was on the mountain at 0830. Anyway, I got your number from her and next time I'll hop a ride with you if you don't mind swinging thru Minato on your way up.