• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total bummer.

Our flight to Tokyo had takeoff aborted halfway down the runway in Brisbane. Very exciting at the time, but took >24 hours to fix the problem, and we won't get to the party, unless it's still going Sunday night. Hopefully no more problems from here...

Short notice again but I will be driving up tonight - making a stop in Shibuya about 7 pm if anyone needs a lift. We won't make the dinner but will arrive in Echoland sometime between 10 & 11 pm. 090-6100-3969 if you want a ride..

It was nice to meet new people there.

Thank you so much for organizing this party TJoz and FT. Good food, good wine, good friends, it was fun!

SJ party brought fresh powder on Saturday. What a great weekend. \:\)

Had a good time at the party Sat...nothing too wild ;\)

Great to meet up with the usual suspects and also finally met up with Farquah, MotherHucker (cheers again for the tunes mate), SirJibALot good to have the car ride up with you and crazy to find out we went to the same HS in Hawaii!!( eek.gif cool.gif ) If there were any other new peeps that I met and didnt put you down, well my bad ;\)

good to meet everyone, i ended up at 3 parties on saturday, quite all over the place... still owe motherhucker a beer, lost you guys somewhere. hope you had a good time riding on sunday. thanks TJOZ and FT for organising it! and thanks for the hat, i won a hat!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

i met another poster by pure coincidence on Sunday, FR.

And an even bigger coincidence, a girl i supposedly rode with once in Whistler a few years back recognized my toque in the lodge and came up and chatted (she is friends with the girl that made the toque, my friend's wife).

Wierd.

Top weekend all round. After the mamouth haul to get there was worth it with a good night out and good to put names to faces for a lot of people, still not really sure exactly who I met though!! Got a few random photos I will try and post of the party once I get them uploaded.

Sock Monkey and CB. next time I will make you carry on for that "last" drink!!

Good snow up at the top of the mountains also and good to bump into TJ out there on the slopes with a face full of powder!! Cheers to all who put it on, and look forward to more of it again at some point.

FT hope the stools do the job!

Nice to finally meet you guys and gals. First barbie I have thrown where I have served up some horse meat. The steaks were good old aussie beef though. Everyone must have eaten enough because I was getting stuck into the left overs yesterday. I ended up being out till 4:30 and then up on the hill at 7:45. Great bluebird powder day with some of my favourite tree runs starting to fill up. Bit of a crack in the slab where I met farquah certainly got the heart pumping.

Farquah, If SM has a nice bottle of red wine (read: free alcohol) then Im there \:D Why pay when its free? :p Besides, Id rather have a quiet drink where I can actually hear and talk with my friends...especially with drunk FT you never know what he'll say lol.gif

Ill have one next time SM

Nice to put some faces to names... didn't get to meet as many of you as I woulda liked, but those I did were all solid.

Thanks for putting it together, FT, and cheers to Tony for putting up with us (and for the shirt)

Motherhucker, hope you survived the walk home mate....

See you at the March one then.