• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBC gutted no but i was a bit disapointed for a second.

I want to see as many SJers out there as i can. Kuma slap papa for bad timing. The party is open to whoever can come really, so bring friends etc.

TJ get in touch tonite for a talk just to make sure of everything really.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
yes ummm please can we have some onion rings.... but i'm not a vegetarian, i just like them
What sort of onion rings are we talking about. We can throw some onions on the barbie no probs.

Let me know if any vegetarians are coming so we can prepare. There will be plenty of salads also. You can call us on 0261 725 644 if you get lost or arriving late so we can keep some food aside.

I have changed my mind faster than BP on SAC, and am coming.

Felt bad about not supporting this anyway (only took some gentle emotional balckmail from FT! ha ha)

PLUS ONE VEGETARIAN (although she does eat seafood and fish, so is not a real vegetarian like Oyuki Kigan).

See ya'll sat night, it'll be hoppin like tha saturday night fish fry!

Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
I have changed my mind faster than BP on SAC, and am coming.
Oi! I only made one purchase under advice from the man (Kuma). I'm certainly not the SAC whore like some others on here ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Sorry MH, I was thinking of driving up to Hakuba Friday night but other three girls can't drive (useless...) and two of them decided to come to Hakuba by train Saturday morning. I'm taking Shinkansen Friday night.
How about fjef, he is not coming?
Still not sure if I can make it - if I can, I'll post before I leave...
 Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
Motherhucker, PM me may have one space left in the car if you don`t mind it being a bit cramped. or email scrummr@hotmail.com
Thanks alot!!!!
Sent an Email, but I`m not really sure it worked. wakaranai.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
what about the malolo BP??? :p
(but that wasn't on sac)
Wasn't on SAC, and I had almost bought one the year before AND had been contemplating buying one for quite some time. I'll concede that once I decided to actually get one, that it didn't take long to find and buy one. BUT, it was a good deal. So what, 2 boards? Hardly worth a blink compared to the whoring that goes on in this crowd wouldn't you say?