• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some party details

Start time is flexible between 7 and 8pm with food starting at about 8.

Food BBQ Burgers, Steak, possible chicken, Salads, snacks. Vegie options please let us know so that we can prepare something for you.

We want to stop cooking food around 9pm ish so if you are going to be late please call the whitehorse hotel and tell tony. Those that know mine or EBCs number can call us too if you will be late.

We will pub crawl it to Snowedinn for a beer and a giveaway at around 10:30. The whitehorse needs to quiet down then.

Directions are simple. Go up the Ecoland main drag

and when you see board shop 902 your right make your first left. go down that road about 70meters and you will be at the whitehorse hotel. directions in reverse for others.

Any questions chime in.

The cost is 2000 yen people and its for dinner and a drink. Hope to see many people there.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
I now have to work Sat and Sun so I can't make it after all, but the gig is at Karuizawa, so if I don't have to rush home I'll try and pop up Monday. Have fun!
What?! \:\( Bummer but I'm glad you have a gig too Sunrise \:\) Maybe in Feb sometime we'll see you up there.

Yeh, it would have been fun, and there goes my chance for a T-shirt! I'd like to see Hannah, would like to sketch her too, I'll see how things pan out for dropping in Monday. Who's up there next week besides the local yokels? EBC if I get there we can have that onsen that never happened last year.

no worries slow. have a fun weekend. \:\)

Yeh Markie, that was a fun day, but boy was I tired at my gig back in Tokyo late eve eek.gif

Anybody going up Fri. night or Sat. morning from Tokyo?

I can help pay gas, tolls, and such.

Or anybody ever hitchhike in Japan?

I've only done it a few of times in the states, it wasn't that easy to find a ride and I almost got arrested once. Is it OK to do here?

Just got out of work this weekend so am coming. Definately two of us maybe 4, STILL waiting on a useless mate to let me know!! Anyway if its just the two I will have room in my car, am coming from Chiba.

FT I have those stools.

has someone been assigned chief t-shirt designer yet?

you should have seen FT's face tonite when he thought i wasn't goin to go to the party hahahaha..... one word - gutted. listen FT, i know you love it when we have wild parties and i throw glasses of wine over you, and i love it when you throw forks AND/OR knives at me..... but don't panic dad, i'm coming to the great SJ bash cool.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

bring it on!

Sorry MH, I was thinking of driving up to Hakuba Friday night but other three girls can't drive (useless...) and two of them decided to come to Hakuba by train Saturday morning. I'm taking Shinkansen Friday night.

How about fjef, he is not coming?

There is a very cheap morning bus from Shinjuku on Saturday.

http://nippon.his.co.jp/ski/orion2/bus15.htm

http://www.sunshinetour.co.jp/ski-bus/m_tokyo-hakuba/schedule.html

Or night train from Shinjuku on Friday(not cheap though), you'll get to Hakuba around 5am. When I did it two years ago, not so crowded and I could lay down on the seat. Better than night bus I think.

See you in Hakuba \:\)

OK, no problem. Thanks anyways Slow See you there. wave.gif and thanks for the link!!

Farquah, keep me posted. I'll def. take you up on that if you've got the space. If not I'll prolly bus up cause the train will put a serious dent in my booze fund.