SJ GIVEAWAYS - Stay for 2 at Pension Alm (YAMAGATA)

sjgiveaways.jpg

>> ENTER HERE

This weeks winner will be able to take a friend this season to stay at Pension Alm in the Zao Bodaira region of Yamagata Prefecture. Zao Liza Ski World resort is close-by and the Yamagata Zao Onsen resort is just a 20 minute drive away.

on.gif WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?

2 night stay, valid during this season, for 2 people (in 1 room) for 2 consecutive nights and also includes breakfast and evening meals.

The prize are NONTRANSFERABLE (ie. only the winner and friend can use them).

on.gif GIVEAWAY PERIOD?

Friday 22nd December - Thursday 28th December 2006

on.gif HOW DO I ENTER?

Go here! >> http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

---------------------------------------------

More details about this Giveaway, including conditions and validity, can be found on the Giveaways page (above).

Please note that you need to be logged into SJ Insider to be able to enter the giveaway.

Many thanks to Pension Alm for offering this prize. More details about Pension Alm can be found here .

Good luck to you all!

Holy Moly, I can't believe it, how'd I win that one? eek.gif Thanks guys! clap.gif

This place looks great, the people running it sound wonderful - artists/musicians, very cool, I'm going to have a wonderful time here.

Gotta find someone to travel with now..... need good powder skier, preferably artist type who's interested in learning ceramics in the evening.....

Yo Soub,

kool - would be nice to meet up, didn't realise you were that close to Zao. Might even get to meet some of the other SJ Zao / nearby area people. You're okay midweek, right? That might be when I go. No plans as to when yet....

I'm sure I won't wind up going alone - there's gotta be someone out there who'd like to come on a free trip with me (ummm, pay transport and lift ticket of course).

Markie, maybe I'm on a winning streak - but hey, that other one was a few years back now.....

Go do it Soub, you two should have great fun skiing together. And make sure you get sunrise to sing for you when you're on the ski-lifts. That's what she did for me. It was fantastic.